The Paint n ‘pause Retreat is a first-of-its-kind day retreat being held in the beautiful Warwickshire countryside at Wootton Wellness on 14th October 2023
The Retreat is an incredible opportunity for you to step away for a day and give yourself the time you deserve. Ask questions, find answers, share your experience and listen to others…
Take the opportunity to experience a coping mechanism for dealing with the stress menopause can cause with our therapeutic painting session.
The Retreat will start at 10 am and run to around 4 pm and will include:
- expert guidance and information exchange from our highly respected menopause coach, Sarah Wilsher
- answers to your questions and many more
- networking with others, you are not alone
- healthy home-made lunch, refreshments and snacks throughout the day
- all equipment needed for our wonderful therapeutic painting session led by Jan Taylor
- your own unique painting to take home and admire
- an experience to remember, cherish and call upon as needed
At the Paint n ‘pause Retreat, in just one day, you can gain understanding, be informed, obtain clarity, know your options, feel relieved and relaxed
You are not alone in your menopause journey and you do not have to face it on your own.
Our aim is for every individual to come away feeling positive, empowered and ready to take on the world
You are important… This day is for you… You are worth it…