A Story of Transformation
Between the ages of 47 and 52, I experienced several major life changes;
- I weathered two redundancies, one after dedicating almost 20 years to a single company
- I lost both of my beloved parents to Alzheimer’s within a heartbreaking nine-month span
- My daughter left home to embark on her university journey, a daunting 160 miles away from home.
This was a time of great distress and uncertainty for me. I felt like I had lost my identity and purpose and I didn’t know where I fit in anymore.
One of the best things I did for myself during this time was to invest in a life and career coach to help me process my emotions, set goals, and create a plan for my future. With the help of my coach, I was able to:
- Learn new skills and start a new career
- Shake off the limiting beliefs that were holding me back
- Feel excited and empowered about new opportunities.
I know that this can be a challenging time, but it is also an opportunity for transformation, so if you are walking this familiar path, I encourage you to reach out for help.
As a midlife coach myself, I now help others who are going through similar transitions. I can provide you with the support and guidance you need to find your way forward. Together, we can dispel uncertainties and replace them with a sense of purpose and direction.
Remember, you already have wisdom and experience behind you, so together we will explore how you can embrace your next phase of life with success, professionally and personally.
I offer a free 30-minute consultation so that we can discuss your specific needs and goals. Contact me today by email at email@example.com to discover how we can move you forward.